Thursday, August 18, 2011

Laie in all its glory

I went to the PCC yesterday and had dinner and went to the night show. The food was pretty good. It was buffet style and I had sushi and kalua pork and pineapple. The show was cool. I am learning to hula and it made me excited for class.

There is a great cliff jumping spot called Laie point. My friend is a video producer and was going to shoot a video there while the sun rises. He wanted a bunch of people to come and jump off so he could get some cool footage. I woke up at 4:30 to meet them there. When we got there it was raining and there were clouds so we headed back. I cant go back to sleep so it is now 6:30 am and my laundry is done, my homework is done, my bed is made, and I went on a bike ride. Now I have no clue what to do until the rest of the world wakes up.

It feels good to have some free time.


1 comment:

Alexis Brittany Caldwell said...

If you're ever awake at 4:30 again you can call me.

(Except don't call me at 4:30 am in three months when I get back from Spain. But right now I'm twelve hours ahead so that's perfect time for a chat.)