"don't ask what the world needs.
ask what makes you come alive,
and go do it.
because what the world needs is people
who have come alive."
-howard thurman
It is so important for me to feel alive. I believe it develops potential, makes us happier, more aware humans, and opens the floodgate which love flows from
-exploring nature and letting my imagination run wild
-dancing (anywhere, usually spontaneous)
-singing in the car on a long drive
-running at full speed
-a deep conversation with a loved one
-hugging an animal
-motorcycle rides through the orchards
A blog I love to read does a weekly post on different people and what makes them feel alive. I realized I needed a remedy myself. Here is my concoction:
-exploring nature and letting my imagination run wild
-dancing (anywhere, usually spontaneous)
-singing in the car on a long drive
-running at full speed
-a deep conversation with a loved one
-hugging an animal
-motorcycle rides through the orchards
No comments:
Post a Comment