My life is crazy busy right now. I shouldn't be blogging but it's one of those days where I don't want to do the things i'm supposed to, I realize these days come so I take them for what they are and I haven't done any homework today. My roommate just randomly read a quote that said "you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today". Wow. It's a sign.
anyways.....so finals are next week and things are under control. I did, however, just find out that I have a 400 page book to read and I have to write a 3-5 page report about it before Wednesday. I feel I have been doing good at not procrastinating but to never procrastinate would be inhuman so I justify sitting here.
Today I made a chocolate birthday cake complete with frosting all from scratch. I would have to say it was quite delicious. I also made chicken soup which was great. I can brag because this is the first time my cooking and baking skills have produced something even slightly mediocre.
After finals my friend invited me to go camping for 9 days. I am excited beyond belief. I guess my Utah roots have given me an internal love of camping. We are planning on hiking to waterfalls, surfing, and forgetting all about the fall semester that begins two days after we come back. Those 9 days will be glorious.
funny quote of the day "the fat girl inside of me is very happy right now"
No comments:
Post a Comment