My day started at 7am when my roommates took me to breakfast. Then at 10 i went to class. After that I just hung around and did homework. Then at 4 I went to work. During work my friend Abbey brought homemade salsa and jello cake. I brought chips and cinnamon rolls and the Koreans I work with brought some rice crackers that were real tasty. After work there was a party at my apartment where we had rootbeer floats and lit sparklers (thanks mom!). Then I took the new scooter that is at my disposal for a ride. The gifts I got are:
shirt, PMFP, journal, postcard - Lex
sparklers, sponge, q-tips, cotton balls, chocolate, fruit leather, foot lotion, wrap - Mom and Hay
$30 - Hinkins
$100 - Grandma
wallet - Edna
PCC tickets - Bev
hawaii driver license - Me
Bracelet - Paige
North Shore book - Adam
Tie-dye shirt - Pam
Necklace, cup o noodles, hard-boiled eggs, banana bread - Xiaorong
2 salt water taffys - John from Ed Outreach
The next day I woke up at 7 and went to the temple. It was awesome. I am sad i don't go very often. I want to go again next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment