Monday, September 19, 2011

things to avoid - clubs, car crashes, and candy

So Saturday night I went clubbing and it was fun but kind of not really. I prefer dancing to Yelle on top of a highrise at 1 am in a sleeping town.

On our way home we noticed a car swerving so we backed away and let it pass us. Another car passed us and passed the swerving car but as soon as it passed it the swerving car sped up. It then proceeded to hit the median, overcorrect and hit the SUV that had passed it, drift until it was facing backwards and grind to a complete stop. It all happened about 50 feet from us. It was kind of cool to watch considering no one was hurt. The police said the guy was drunk. I am so grateful our driver was watching and was able to avoid any damage.

I started a jogging class recently. Awhile ago I realized that eating sugar makes it harder for me to do endurance activities so I've cut out sugar. My last sugar meal was a monster and a cupcake. Time to go cold turkey.

No comments: