1. I get to do what I love, learn
2. I am learning that people who slackline on campus are fun
3. I am learning to wake up at 7 am
4. I am learning how to be accomplished
5. I am able to work towards something that will benefit me
6. I am learning how to manage my time
7. I am learning that I never was truly busy
8. I am learning how fun it is to have knowledge
9. I am learning to appreciate my professors
10. I am learning how to learn
You could say I wasn't the most academically interested student in High School but I feel I have come a far way and I love school more than ever. Yes my opinion may differ when I have a 5 page paper due but ultimately I will always love to learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment