Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time to rhyme!

Ian is learning how to rhyme at school. Rhyming is great, it introduces rhythm, poetry, and music to a child. Ian was actively learning when he decided to try out his new rhyming skills. We were on our way into judo (which is at a military academy) and he started playing this game. He said buck tooth...**** tooth. (I'm gonna leave ya hangin on that one). Yes, we were surrounded by military men in uniform, yes there were also kids from the judo class around and yes, I failed at trying not to giggle while telling him he that's a very bad word.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

oh man, that is funny! I'll bet that got people's attention! That is one long ping pong game you had the other day! Keep up the posts; I love reading them.

Lisa said...

me too............. laughed out loud with that one!