Monday, September 20, 2010

After the sun the rain will come

I love rain. I also like to clean. But when compared, sun and cleaning breaks are always better. I went to NYC this weekend for a YSA conference. There was a dance, speakers, and tours around the city. I was so happy to be in the city with friends that is, until I realized what happens when nanny nicole is away for more than 5 hours. The house turns into a hard-hat required area. I came home Sunday evening to find piles, yes PILES (as big as me) of winter clothes that I was to sort and put away. The dirty dishes in the kitchen were piled up making use of every space on the counter and the tent they had used for camping was downstairs ready for me to put it away. Well, I guess there is always good in every situation (like a rainbow) and....

I will never have to worry about overtime.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, sounds like you had a fun weekend... those two (parents) are a couple of kids! Wish I had a nanny.