Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Spiritual Smorgasboard

This weekend was conference and it was just what I needed. I love hearing our prophet and listening to all the good uplifting stories. I wish it could be every week. I don't have t.v. where I live so I traveled to a friends house and watched 2 sessions there. For those first two sessions a bunch of people from the ward got together to make breakfast and watch conference. I was really struggling to keep my eyes open and I guess I fell asleep because when conference was over I was shown a beautiful picture of me with my mouth hanging open. I have a feeling it has already been put on facebook.

Oh and also...for my two readers (Hi Mom and Lindsey!) I found an amazing christian singer who adds a new style to gospel music. Not sure if she is mormon but the messages are good. Her name is JJ Heller (Like Helen Keller put together) (I never heard Hellen sing but I'm pretty sure JJ is better). Anywho, check her out I think you guys would like her style.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I'll have to check her out!