I had the opportunity to go to the Renaissance fair with the kids I nanny. It is something that I would usually call dorky and giggle at the thought of me attending but I guess I don't get out enough and it sounded like quite a ravishing good time. It was really fun to go and see the different booths and costumes and try my hand at archery. There was a mini show towards the end with horses and jousting and such. I have seen a better performance at Young Living family farms. All in all it was something I would want to do again, in like five years.
Monday, September 13, 2010
All ye rejoice! It's the renaissance fair!!
I had the opportunity to go to the Renaissance fair with the kids I nanny. It is something that I would usually call dorky and giggle at the thought of me attending but I guess I don't get out enough and it sounded like quite a ravishing good time. It was really fun to go and see the different booths and costumes and try my hand at archery. There was a mini show towards the end with horses and jousting and such. I have seen a better performance at Young Living family farms. All in all it was something I would want to do again, in like five years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment