Six Flags was so much fun. Thank you Clarence, whoever you are, for the free tickets. I loved every ride we went on. After all that excitement I headed to the city for a YSA party. Everyone had great costumes some of which were Avatar, facebook page, Taylor Swift and Kanye, and my favorite, Buddy the elf. He was fantastic! After that we traveled over to North central park and found another mormon party there. We got there a little after the police had broken up the party. I am pretty sure a mormon party is the last of their worries on hallows eve in NYC. We found another mormon party (mormons are taking over the world, it's GREAT!!) and danced for awhile there. Overall, Halloween was fun but I would rather spend my night curled up in a blanket watching a spooky movie with friends.
update: I recently found out Clarence is the cousin of Snoop Dogg and recently got us into a club in NY VIP. We got free bottled water and everything. Ha!
1 comment:
Ya, he's a good buddy! You look adorable and the fall pics are amazing. Watch for a 'care package' in the mail!
Post a Comment