Friday, October 8, 2010

deer nicole,

I don't know if anyone knows about the fawn that was gutted and cut into pieces on the kitchen counter. If not, well I just ruined the surprise. But I don't like surprises. It might be because surprises intend for me to wait. Also, I don't like waiting. So if you want to surprise me don't tell me you will be doing it, however, today is the exception. I would have loved Indigo (the dog) to tell me that he had carried a deer head in front of my window before he had done it. That goes without saying. I also loved the surprise visit from the skunk (that sprayed Indigo), the vultures, and the coyote.

When I was spinning Ian and his friend on the tire swing today they kept saying "Faster! Faster!" I gave in to their commands and spun so fast that they flew off like rag dolls. They were a little stunned but got up and said "That was FUN!!.....but we don't want to do it again." I was just glad that the people who design playgrounds knew that such things would happen and covered the ground in soft woodchips.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

FUNNY POST! Keep em coming....