Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Peggy Sue's Diner





While on vacation with friends we ate at Peggy Sue's, an old fashioned diner like those you see scattered across, well everywhere.  They do hamburgers, shakes, and fries.  Before eating here I thought I had known hamburgers.  I'm American, raised in Santaquin where the Santaqueen and Guy Wall's burgers were a childhood staple.  But it wasn't until I went to Peggy Sue's that I experienced a real burger.  No I didn't get a fancy burger made with steak or smothered in a "secret" sauce.  I just ordered a burger with fries.  I don't know what they did or who they were calling upon to create these burgers but I will tell you I may never have another burger because of them. It does help that they had a car show out front which reminded me of home.


Cheers to Peggy Sue's and for ruining any future hamburger experience. Cheers, truly. 


No comments: