
I am not used to the rain in New York. It seems more like a hurricane to me with the trees being knocked over, the torrents of rain, and the power going out. Ya the power was out from 2pm to 10pm. In Utah this was not a terrible thing but it becomes terrible when it gets dark at 4pm and you lose all water in the house. I started a fire and lit some candles and drank what was left of my cup of water from that morning. I am hoping for snow, even though it will be much different from Utah's snow. By the time it gets here I will be bombing a line down some fresh pow in PC. (for all those non-shredders out there that means I will be snowboarding in fresh snow in Park City). AAAHHH!!!! I just cannot contain myself!
2 comments:
We can't wait either! It will be nice to see you, visit www.parkcityinfo.com for deals and events going on while you're here.
So it hasn't snowed there yet? Wow, we have probably already had two feet!
Post a Comment