My experience with new foods have been ample since I have been in NY. Not particularly eating out but more when I eat food from the house. Some things that have thrown me off were tofu hot dogs, cheese, and ice cream sandwiches. But what has struck me as the most odd would have to be the tempeh bacon strips. For your cooking pleasure I will give the steps to making this fantastic food:
1. open the package and smell the wonderful aroma of fake smoke (how do they do it?)
2. pull apart the chunky pieces of "bacon"
3. haphazardly try and piece together the strips that fell apart (all of them).
4. cook until warm or until they start to adhere to the pan (this happens simultaneously)
5. eat what tastes like doggie treats
6. wonder why you spent $5 for them when beggin' strips are only $2.50
2 comments:
that is hilarious. sounds like a real treat!
yum! Give me the real bacon please!
Post a Comment