Saturday, December 10, 2011

Kakela's beach swing

So it's old news but I have been way busy so I haven't been able to update here yet.  I'm getting married!  I'm marrying Brandon Shane Olmstead and he's amazing.  We got engaged on a friday night (Dec 3rd) at our favorite beach spot, Kakelas.  He bought me a TON of flowers and took me there and he pushed me on the swing for awhile then we went for a walk on the beach and he started reciting the lyrics to a song called "I must have loved you before".  There is a line that says "..If I was the ocean and you were the sandy beach every minute I'd be falling at your feet" and he got down on one knee and proposed.  It was really sweet.  Planning is going to be crazy because I will be in Utah and he will be working in Hawaii.  Lots of details to sort out before March 10th. 

No comments: