Isn't it funny that some days even though I have lots to do, lots of stuff I want to do, and lots of things that are always fun to do and I still get bored. I could do laundry, read, make my bed, or go for a hike and I sit here wanting to do all of them and none of them at the same time. I guess you could call it self-pity. My brain is working against me saying "I have a right to not do anything and you will like it!". So I looked online for a motivational quote to get me out of this slump. I found this:
Stop voluntarily wasting your life! Stop complaining and saying you’re bored! It’s your life. Do something with it!
Brain: "well that's a slap in the face"
Me: "so get motivated already"
Brain: "nice try woman, I'm not budging"
Me: "aaaahhh!"
2 comments:
Yeah, I have that problem sometimes. I alternate between days where I never stop cleaning and getting random stuff done and days when I don't do much other than take care of the kids and read blogs.
Women's bodies are lunar (or cyclical like the moon--is that the word?) meaning some days we are energetic and others we feel like being a slug! Don't fight it too much.
Post a Comment